Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Merry Lewis
Dr. Merry Lewis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Seattle, WA, with other offices in Seattle, WA and Seattle, WA (and 2 other locations). She has 7 years of experience. Her specialties include Gynecology and Obstetrics. Dr. Lewis is affiliated with University Of Washington Medical Ctr, Northwest Hospital & Medical Center and University Of Washington Medical Ctr. She speaks English.
Dr. Merry Lewis has the following 2 specialties
Dr. Merry Lewis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seattle, WA.
Dr. Katherine Johnson
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Obstetrics, Gynecology
Seattle, WA 0 mi20
Dr. Samantha Weed
Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology, Obstetrics
Seattle, WA 0 mi8
Dr. Andrea Prabhu
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology, Obstetrics
Seattle, WA 0 mi8