A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Merry Lewis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Merry Lewis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Lewis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Northwest Hospital & Medical Center
- Meridian Women's Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Merry Alician Lewis MD is a female Gynecologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Gynecology and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Merry A. Lewis practice?
- Dr. Merry Lewis has 4 office locations.
Dr. Merry Lewis practices Gynecology and Obstetrics near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Obstetricians & Gynecologists.