Dr. Merry Lewis MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

January 26th, 2016
Best Ob/GYN for natural birth after C-section
Amazing OB/GYN...I had a natural birth after a C-section and Dr. Lewis was so encouraging and listened to what I wanted. My daughter was also breach at 38 weeks and she was so excited that she got to "turn" my daughter...it worked like a charm! She also came to the delivery even though it was not her rotation...wow! Don't hesitate...she is the best you can find out there.

June 12th, 2014
Highly recommend Dr. Lewis
Dr. Lewis was my doctor during my second pregnancy. I had the best care we I could ask for. Not only was Dr. Lewis the best, her entire staff, including the nurses were very caring and made me feel very comfortable. I have nothing but praise for her and highly recommend her.

June 12th, 2012
Such a wonderful experience!
I have seen Dr. Lewis as my obstetrician for my first pregnancy. She has been compassionate and understanding. She has spent a good deal of time ensuring that I understand everything that is going on. She has called me personally, on multiple occasions to follow up when there has been a health concern. She also visited me multiple times when I was hospitalized. I highly recommend her to any patient looking for an ob/gyn. Her clinical skills and her bedside manner are excellent!

January 6th, 2015