Learn more about Dr. Merton Koenigsberger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Merton Koenigsberger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Koenigsberger
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Koenigsberger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Merton Koenigsberger, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Koenigsberger graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Koenigsberger has 5 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Merton Richard Koenigsberger MD is a male Pediatrician and practices in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Merton R. Koenigsberger practice?
- Dr. Merton Koenigsberger has 1 office location.
Dr. Merton Koenigsberger practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near New York, NY.
See New York Pediatricians and New York Neurologists.