A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Merton Koenigsberger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Merton Koenigsberger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Merton Koenigsberger, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Koenigsberger graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Koenigsberger has 5 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Merton Richard Koenigsberger MD is a male Pediatrician and practices in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Merton R. Koenigsberger practice?
- Dr. Merton Koenigsberger has 1 office location.
Dr. Merton Koenigsberger practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near New York, NY.
See New York Pediatricians and New York Neurologists.