Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark Mounajjed
Dr. Mark Mounajjed, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Appleton, WI. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Hospitalist, Critical Care Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Mounajjed is affiliated with St Elizabeth Hospital, Appleton, Calumet Medical Center and Mercy Medical Center of Oshkosh Inc. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark Mounajjed has the following 3 specialties
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Mark Mounajjed is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Appleton, WI.
Dr. Anthony Zeimet
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Appleton, WI 0 mi11
Dr. Scott Nygaard
Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Appleton, WI 0 mi26
Dr. Ann Liebeskind
Pediatrics, Internal Medicine
Appleton, WI 0 mi15