A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Merula Franzgrote:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Merula Franzgrote is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Merula Franzgrote, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Internal Medicine - Adolescent Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Binge Eating Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Franzgrote graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Franzgrote has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Hayward
- Hayward Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Merula D Franzgrote MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Merula D. Franzgrote practice?
- Dr. Merula Franzgrote has 1 office location.
Dr. Merula Franzgrote practices Internal Medicine and Adolescent Medicine near Hayward, CA.
See Hayward Internists and Hayward Adolescent Specialists.