A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mervin O'Neil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Neil
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. O'Neil Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mervin O'Neil, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Neil graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. O'Neil has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Sacramento
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Roseville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mervin Bovaird O'Neil MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mervin B. O'Neil practice?
- Dr. Mervin O'Neil has 1 office location.
Dr. Mervin O'Neil practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Cardiothoracic Surgeons.