A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mervin O'Neil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mervin O'Neil, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Neil graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. O'Neil has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Sacramento
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Roseville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mervin Bovaird O'Neil MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mervin B. O'Neil practice?
- Dr. Mervin O'Neil has 1 office location.
Dr. Mervin O'Neil practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Cardiothoracic Surgeons.