A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mervin Sakowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mervin Sakowitz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sakowitz
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sakowitz graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Sakowitz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mervin L Sakowitz MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mervin L. Sakowitz practice?
- Dr. Mervin Sakowitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Mervin Sakowitz practices Pulmonary Disease near Rockville Centre, NY.
See Rockville Centre Pulmonologists.