A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mervin Terrell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mervin Terrell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Terrell
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Terrell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mervin Terrell, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Terrell graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Terrell has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Jefferson Regional Medical Center
- Stuttgart Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mervin Dale Terrell MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mervin D. Terrell practice?
- Dr. Mervin Terrell has 1 office location.
Dr. Mervin Terrell practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Pine Bluff, AR.
See Pine Bluff Family Physicians and Pine Bluff Geriatric Doctors.