A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mervin Terrell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mervin Terrell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Terrell
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Terrell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mervin Terrell, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Terrell graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Terrell has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Jefferson Regional Medical Center
- Stuttgart Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mervin Dale Terrell MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mervin D. Terrell practice?
- Dr. Mervin Terrell has 1 office location.
Dr. Mervin Terrell practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Pine Bluff, AR.
See Pine Bluff Family Physicians and Pine Bluff Geriatric Doctors.