Dr. Mervin Wallace Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mervin Wallace?

December 3rd, 2013

So sad. My husband, who is chronically ill, had seen Dr, Wallace for 6 years. All we needed the Dr. to do was maintain his quality of life. My husband did not abuse medications. He took them just as they were prescribed. We recently received a letter stating " Dr. Wallace no longer felt he could service you as a patient." I have called for two days here in Tallahassee and cannot find anyone accepting new Medicare patients. What are we to do? I would not recommend investing time with him if you are chronically ill.

November 11th, 2013

Great Doctor

I highly recommend this doctor. He listens intently and follows thru promptly! He is pleasant and goes the extra mile.

September 4th, 2013

Over rated

This fellow is nice and polite, but he had no idea what my Mother's dosages were. Obviously, he did not check throughly her medical records. We expected more professionalism, so we were disappointed. Also, the clerk put me on hold and would not pick up the phone. I was not impressed.

July 14th, 2011

O.T.F.

I love Dr. Wallace! He is a great physician, easy to talk to,great at explaining and listening, and a true professional.I'm usually nervous before the physician walks into my room, but I'm always anxious to see Dr. Wallace.I know he is going to address my concerns and not talk down to me and rush me. He is truly one of a kind! The only problem now is I can't find him since he relocated! Where are you????

June 16th, 2011

Veteran

A Dr who knows the code of a doctor and exceeds it.The best doctor I've known in my 30 years of health care experience.

October 6th, 2010

Family member of Patient

Dr. Wallace is an extremely caring and professional physician. He has provided care to my 89 year old Grandmother for nearly 4 years. He listens to her and follows through on her concerns. During this time she suffered a stroke and he was there for her and our family. Explaining and listening. What a breath of fresh air!He makes her feel better by just walking in the room. Thank you Dr. Wallace for sharing your gifts with those in need!

July 14th, 2010

Patient

Iwas referred to DR.Wallace from a local medical assistant.I called and made an appointment and nearly four year or more, he remains my Primary physician and also has accepted my Mother as his patient. It is vitally important to me that I have a confotable relationship with my Doctor.He is young and he cares about his patient of which no doctor can pretend.

November 13th, 2009

competent, caring, professional

I have been Dr. Wallace's care for two years. I feel I can talk to him about anything. He is open to new ideas. Refers only when indicated. His advice is sound and professional. I have full confidence in him as my primary physician. Indeed, he is a vast improvement to my former primary doctor.

September 24th, 2017