Learn more about Dr. Mervin Yoder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mervin Yoder, MD is board certified in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Bacterial Infections
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Gene Therapy
- Newborn Respiratory Distress Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Yoder graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Yoder has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- IU Health
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yoder accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Managed Health Services - Real Life solutions for Healthcare - 2 plans
- MDWise - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mervin C. Yoder practice?
Dr. Mervin Yoder practices Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near South Bend, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Indianapolis, IN and Bloomington, IN.
See South Bend Pediatricians.