Learn more about Dr. Mervin Yoder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mervin Yoder, MD is board certified in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Bacterial Infections
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Gene Therapy
- Newborn Respiratory Distress Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Yoder graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Yoder has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- IU Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mervin Clem Yoder MD is a male Neonatologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mervin C. Yoder practice?
- Dr. Mervin Yoder has 6 office locations.
Dr. Mervin Yoder practices Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near South Bend, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Indianapolis, IN and Bloomington, IN.
See South Bend Pediatricians.