A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mervyn Fouse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mervyn Fouse is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mervyn Fouse, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
Dr. Fouse has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Rose Dominican Hospital
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mervyn Bruce Fouse MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mervyn B. Fouse practice?
- Dr. Mervyn Fouse has 5 office locations.
- Dr. Mervyn Fouse practices Orthopaedic Surgery near , .