A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mervyn Fouse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mervyn Fouse is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fouse
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fouse Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mervyn Fouse, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fouse graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Fouse has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Rose Dominican Hospital
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mervyn Bruce Fouse MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mervyn B. Fouse practice?
- Dr. Mervyn Fouse has 1 office location.
Dr. Mervyn Fouse practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Surgeons.