A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mervyn Lifschitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mervyn Lifschitz is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lifschitz
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Lifschitz Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Lifschitz graduated from University Of Pretoria.
Dr. Lifschitz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rose Medical Center
- Spalding Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mervyn Leon Lifschitz MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Mervyn L. Lifschitz practice?
- Dr. Mervyn Lifschitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Mervyn Lifschitz practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Denver, CO.
See Denver Internists and Denver Endocrinologists.