A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mervyn Samuel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mervyn Samuel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mervyn Samuel, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Pain
- Prenatal Care
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Samuel graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Samuel has 9 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital
- Mt Carmel East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mervyn J Samuel MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Mervyn J. Samuel practice?
- Dr. Mervyn Samuel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mervyn Samuel practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Pickerington, OH.
See Columbus Obstetricians & Gynecologists.