A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mervyn Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mervyn Smith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Smith has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Mercy Medical Center
- Spectrum Health, Grand Rapids, Mi
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mervyn Winston Smith MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mervyn W. Smith practice?
- Dr. Mervyn Smith has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mervyn Smith practices Family Medicine near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Family Physicians.