Dr. Mervyn Whelan Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Mervyn Whelan?

Emergency room patient

Posted on July 15th, 2013

I arrived at highland hospital emergency on a Sunday morning in excruciating pain. Could hardly walk, could not sit down, tears running down my face. I wanted to go to highland because when my husband had a kidney stone a year and a half early they gave him great care. Unfortunately I was assigned to dr whelan. I would caution anyone in need of medical help to avoid him at all costs. I had an awful experience and was discharged in 6 hours later in the same condition I arrived in and told to see my primary doctor the next day. In my own profession I would be ashamed to treat a client the way I was treated or rather not treated. I have never been more disappointed in any health care experience. Without going into too many details I would just tell I would never be in an emergency rm unless I was very sick with no other option on a weekend. If it wasnt serious I wouldn't be there...it took over 2 hrs to get any medication for pain and the waiting room was empty!! I People deserve better then the kind of treatment I got..

Posted on May 6th, 2013