A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Merwood Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Merwood Jones, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Jones has 4 hospital affiliations:
- New Britain General Hospital
- Hartford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Merwood M Jones MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Merwood M. Jones practice?
- Dr. Merwood Jones has 2 office locations.
Dr. Merwood Jones practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Hartford, CT.
See Hartford Obstetricians & Gynecologists.