Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Meryl Braunstein
Dr. Meryl Braunstein, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Stockbridge, GA, with other offices in Fayetteville, GA and Riverdale, GA. She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Braunstein is affiliated with Wellstar Atlanta Medical Center, Wellstar Atlanta Medical Center South Campus and Piedmont Henry Hospital. Dr. Braunstein has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Meryl Braunstein has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Meryl Braunstein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Stockbridge, GA.
Dr. Gopal Rao
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Stockbridge, GA 0 mi39
Dr. Michael Rutledge
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology
Stockbridge, GA 0 mi10
Dr. Pritam Polkampally
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, Internal Medicine
Stockbridge, GA 0 mi12