A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Meryl Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cohen
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Cohen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Meryl Cohen, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from Stony Brook University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Cohen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Grand View Hospital
- Abington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Meryl S Cohen MD is a female Pediatrician, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Meryl S. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Meryl Cohen has 1 office location.
Dr. Meryl Cohen practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians and Philadelphia Pediatric Specialists.