A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Meryl Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Meryl Cohen, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from Stony Brook University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Cohen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Grand View Hospital
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Meryl S Cohen MD is a female Pediatrician, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Meryl S. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Meryl Cohen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Meryl Cohen practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Abington, PA and Chalfont, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians and Philadelphia Pediatric Specialists.