A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Meryl Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Meryl Cohen, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from Stony Brook University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cohen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Grand View Hospital
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cohen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 20 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Meryl S. Cohen practice?
Dr. Meryl Cohen practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, and Cardiology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Chalfont, PA and Abington, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians, Philadelphia Pediatric Specialists, and Philadelphia Cardiologists.