Awful show details Awful
Oct 27th, 2015

My husband was going through a very scary time with symptoms that no one could explain. Dr. Goldhaber was cold and we "fired" her after my husband had a scheduled appointment with her and because test results hadn't returned yet she came out to the waiting room to tell him there was no need for the appointment since the results hadn't come back. We asked if we could still have our appointment since we had questions and she again said there was no need since the test results hadn't come back. This conversation was done in the waiting room in front of other patients. She obviously didn't care about my husband or our concerns.

by Loralee I Skalski on Mar 19th, 2015

Great Doctor

Poor Patient Advocacy show details Poor Patient Advocacy
by Anonymous on Oct 22nd, 2013

I felt that Dr. Goldhaber was not concerned enough about my condition and ignored my suggestions despite me being in chronic pain. It seemed like a return visit was more important than discussing multiple methods of relieving my pain in one session.

patient (former) show details patient (former)
Aug 31st, 2013

This Dr. is very inpersonable. Does not ask questions about how you are. All by the book and book only. She terminated my dr/patient relationship due to an overdue accout. Of $15.23. The reason my acccount was overdue was because it took her almost 7 weeks to actually fill out and return my paperwork to TDI. I do NOT recommend this Dr. to anyone.

Great Dr. show details Great Dr.
May 27th, 2008