A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Meryl Lipton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lipton graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Lipton has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Meryl E Lipton MD and PHD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Neurologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Meryl E. Lipton practice?
- Dr. Meryl Lipton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Meryl Lipton practices Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Skokie, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Skokie Neurologists.