A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Meryl Mendelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Meryl Mendelson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Needlestick Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Mendelson graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Mendelson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Mount Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Meryl H Mendelson MD is a female Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Meryl H. Mendelson practice?
- Dr. Meryl Mendelson has 1 office location.
Dr. Meryl Mendelson practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Larchmont, NY.
See Larchmont Internists and Larchmont Infectious Disease Doctors.