A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Meryl Nass:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Meryl Nass is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Meryl Nass, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Nass graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Nass has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Desert Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Meryl Nass MD is a female Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Meryl Nass practice?
- Dr. Meryl Nass has 1 office location.
Dr. Meryl Nass practices Internal Medicine near Bar Harbor, ME.
See Bar Harbor Internists.