Dr. Meryl Reichman MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 11th, 2016
Best Endocrinologist EVER
Dr. Reichman is the best there is, I'm blessed to have found her. She pays attention to every detail and nothing gets past her. She found my cancer & I feel saved my life. She goes above & beyond, and has even called me after hours when I was having a problem. Can't get any better.

September 23rd, 2015
Dr. Reichman listens to what you feel and is willing to take into consideration what my symptoms are and not only my lab work when treating my hypothyroid. This is the best I have felt in 14yrs of having Hashimoto's

May 13th, 2015
She is the BEST doctor I have & I have plenty. She is most professional, very detailed, worries with you but calms you down, will get to the root of the problem no matter how long it takes with office & lab follow ups.

January 22nd, 2015
I have been seeing Dr. Reichman for a number of years, and I am continually impressed. by her keen observations and insights. She has correctly diagnosed issues, other than thrroid related, that other specialists have overlooked.

May 12th, 2014
Dr. Reichman is the best!
Dr. Reichman is excellect. She is smart, very competent, personable and caring. She treated my father for Type 2 diabetes for many years. He managed his diabetes with diet and oral medication, not insulin injections. When he was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer by his gastroenterologist, no one told him he needed to go on insulin. His sugar levels went through the roof and it was late one evening. But when we called Dr. Recihman and told her he was just diagnosed with pancreatic cancer, she immediately said he needs to be on insulin and went out of her way to meet my parents at her office that evening in order to provide my father with the insulin that was necessary. She is truly a one of a kind doctor, would highly recommend her! This occurred back in 2004-05 and to this day I never have forgotten how caring Dr. Reichman was toward my father.

July 18th, 2013
a good doctor lol
I used her for many years had a problem nobody would call back. She is wonderful if you have problems during your visit other wise you could go to the emergency room her words

April 8th, 2013
Excellent Doctor that really cares about her patients
Dr. Reichman has treated my Mom for many years. Her patience, not only with my Mother but, with my Dad who is very excitable has been a blessing. Dr. Reichman has helped us through many a health crisis these past years - we can't thank her enough for her patience, knowledge and understanding.

February 7th, 2013
Best Dr. I've ever seen....
She found out what was wrong with me. I had allready been to another endocrinologist at this practice and she said I was fine. She was wrong. My problem needed further delving. Dr. Reichman found what was going on through extensive lab work. I owe my life to her. Thank you Dr.Reichman.

August 15th, 2012
Office never returns calls
Dr. Reichman seems like a very good doctor, however, her office staff never returns calls, so it is impossible to communicate with the doctor except at an appt, and it takes months to get an appt with her. This group doesn't seem to have the amount of support staff it needs. I have heard other people complain about this same problem with other doctors in this group.

August 1st, 2012
Would highly recommend Dr Reichman She spends quality time with patients answering questions.

July 24th, 2012
Dr. Reichman is excellent in diagnosis and care. And works with me in dealing with issues and is flexible with her prescriptions to adjust to my needs. Dislike the fact that it's difficult to get appointment, have to wait months ofr next one..

May 9th, 2012
I think Dr. Reichman needs a new nurse!
Dr. Reichman is very good it is a shame her nurse (Vicky) is not! You may have to call and leave several messages before you finally get a return phone call if you are lucky enough to get a return phone call. It's kind of depressing when there is a medical concern at hand and you can't get your question answered for days on end. It is almost impossible to speak directly to Dr. Reichman and when I have spoken to the nurse in the past she acts all nonchalant like she hasnt a care or concern in the world for you. It is such a shame Dr. Reichman has someone so incompetent as her nurse as Dr. Reichman is so informative and professional.