A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Meryl Singer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Singer graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Singer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- University of Colorado Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Meryl Ann Singer MD is a female Plastic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Meryl A. Singer practice?
- Dr. Meryl Singer has 1 office location.
Dr. Meryl Singer practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand near Denver, CO.
See Denver Plastic Surgeons and Denver Surgeons.