A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mesfin Abdissa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mesfin Abdissa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mesfin Abdissa, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Abdissa graduated from Gondar College Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Abdissa has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
- Fairview Lakes Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mesfin Etana Abdissa MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mesfin E. Abdissa practice?
- Dr. Mesfin Abdissa has 10 office locations.
Dr. Mesfin Abdissa practices Internal Medicine near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Albert Lea, MN and Shakopee, MN.
See Minneapolis Internists.