inactive

Mesfin S Gebremichael MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

February 19th, 2016
Ridiculous!
This office has one(1) receptionist. ONE! She is always flustered and disorganized. Every time i have tried to schedule an appointment,she tells me there is none available and she will have to call me back yet she never calls. I have to constantly call back and ask to speak with the doctor himself in order for her to schedule me to come in. She has even told me to call back because no one has cleaned the driveway! What does that have to do with me!? I do not care about your other tasks, i am trying to get an appointment. She comes off as incompetent.She is always asking me for the same paperwork i already gave her,keep asking me who am i,my name,what doctor all in the same hour. She sounds so confused and she needs some help because i think the work is too much for her. I spoke with Dr Gebremichael about putting more people in the front but he said it wasn't necessary. I am utterly frustrated by the time i am through with her to go see the doctor and I'm already sick. That's the last thing i need. Dr Gebremichael is wonderful,he does a great job and he has a lot of patience but i had to change doctors because of that receptionist. It was too much foolishness

February 6th, 2015
overall all visit regarding et all was more than expected

December 30th, 2014
very thorough and patient.

September 10th, 2009
I am so upset that I need to find a new doctor, as Dr. Gebremichael doesn't take my insurance now that I have a new job. I feel he is the smartest MD I have seen in a long time, we need to clone him!!