A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Meshach Newman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Newman graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Newman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Chelsea Community Hospital
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Meshach Haskell Newman MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 49 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Meshach H. Newman practice?
- Dr. Meshach Newman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Meshach Newman practices Plastic Surgery near Livonia, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI.
See Livonia Plastic Surgeons.