A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Meshann Fitzgerald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Fitzgerald graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Fitzgerald has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of South Alabama Children's & Women's Hospital
- Infirmary West At Knollwood
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Meshann Shaunta Fitzgerald MD is a female Internist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Meshann S. Fitzgerald practice?
- Dr. Meshann Fitzgerald has 2 office locations.
Dr. Meshann Fitzgerald practices Internal Medicine near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Irvington, AL.
See Houston Internists.