A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Metram Rao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Metram Rao, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rao graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Rao has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Houston Northwest Medical Center
- Memorial Hermann The Woodlands Hospital
- Memorial Hermann
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Metram Julapalli Rao MD is a male Internist and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Metram J. Rao practice?
- Dr. Metram Rao has 3 office locations.
Dr. Metram Rao practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Shenandoah, TX.
See Houston Cardiologists.