A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mette Larsen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mette Larsen is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Larsen
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Larsen Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
Education & Awards
Dr. Larsen graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Larsen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mette Pilegaard Larsen DO and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mette P. Larsen practice?
- Dr. Mette Larsen has 5 office locations.
Dr. Mette Larsen practices Family Medicine near Far Rockaway, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Arverne, NY.
See Far Rockaway Primary Care Doctors.