A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mette Larsen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mette Larsen is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Larsen
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Larsen Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
Education & Awards
Dr. Larsen graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Larsen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mette Pilegaard Larsen DO and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mette P. Larsen practice?
- Dr. Mette Larsen has 5 office locations.
Dr. Mette Larsen practices Family Medicine near Far Rockaway, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Arverne, NY.
See Far Rockaway Primary Care Doctors.