A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mews Rousseau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mews Rousseau is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rousseau
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rousseau Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mews Rousseau, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rousseau graduated from Universite D'Etat D'Haiti, Port Au Prince.
Dr. Rousseau has 2 hospital affiliations:
- South Nassau Communities Hospital
- Nassau University Medical Center
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mews J f Rousseau MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mews J. Rousseau practice?
- Dr. Mews Rousseau has 1 office location.
Dr. Mews Rousseau practices Psychiatry near Rockville Centre, NY.
See Rockville Centre Psychiatrists.