A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Meyer Kattan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Meyer Kattan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Meyer Kattan, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Cystic Fibrosis
- HIV Infections
- Lung Diseases
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kattan graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kattan has 15 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kattan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Unicare - 4 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan