Learn more about Dr. Meyer Kattan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Meyer Kattan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Meyer Kattan, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Cystic Fibrosis
- HIV Infections
- Lung Diseases
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kattan graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kattan has 15 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Meyer Kattan MD is a male Pediatrician, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. Meyer Kattan practice?
- Dr. Meyer Kattan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Meyer Kattan practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology near New York, NY.
See New York Pediatricians and New York Pediatric Specialists.