Learn more about Dr. Mezgebe Berhe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mezgebe Berhe is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berhe
Shingles Patient Education Patient education guide to shingles or herpes zoster, more commonly known as chickenpox which is a painful rash condition.Before Visiting Dr. Berhe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mezgebe Berhe, MD, MPH is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Berhe graduated from Addis Ababa University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Berhe has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mezgebe Berhe MD and MPH is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mezgebe Berhe practice?
- Dr. Mezgebe Berhe has 1 office location.
Dr. Mezgebe Berhe practices Infectious Disease near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Infectious Disease Doctors.