A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mezgebe Berhe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mezgebe Berhe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mezgebe Berhe, MD, MPH is board certified in Infectious Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Berhe graduated from Addis Ababa University.
Dr. Berhe has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mezgebe Gebrecherkose Berhe MD and MPH is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mezgebe G. Berhe practice?
- Dr. Mezgebe Berhe has 5 office locations.
Dr. Mezgebe Berhe practices Infectious Disease near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX.
See Dallas Infectious Disease Doctors.