Dr. Mezgebe Berhe Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mezgebe Berhe?

February 26th, 2016

Good experience

Very pleased with staff, prompt responses when I call and very attentive. Dr.Berhe is very thorough and is a patient caregiver.

May 1st, 2015

No thanks

I have never had a bad experience with a health physician nor have I ever written a negative review in my life. I felt the need to warn other potential patient. Dr. Berhe was extremely arrogant and rude. He did not care to listen to anything I had to say and basically accused me of lying about my symptoms. He was informative but his delivery and arrogance is a bit much.

May 31st, 2013

Very caring, friendly, professional, polite, patient & loving Doctor,makes you feel like you are his top priority, always very willing to help, will always treat you with great respect. I strongly recommend him to anyone who needs quality treatment

November 15th, 2012

Best doctor around!!!

I have been seeing Dr. Berhe since 2006. He is very helpfull and will go above and beyond his duties to try and figure and what is wrong. I stayed sick for 2 years before seeing him and he properly diagnosed me and treated me right!! Now im not sick as much. I have Job syndrome. His nurse Nicole is very sweet and helpfull too. As soon as I feel I am starting to get sick I just call and they get me in with in 24 hours. Very good place and highly recommend!!!

September 1st, 2012

Horrible Care

I was referred thru the Baylor ER due to a lingering illness after a recent trip to Asia. I got a quick appointment. In the office he was very brisk and I had to call him back to listen to my questions. Neither he nor his office staff returned my calls regarding lab work or Diagnostic Plan questions. When a week later I was feeling much worse, my primary care physician deferred to Dr. Berhe and told me to call him even though it was the weekend. His answering service said he would call back within 20 min. An hour later, I called again. Finally he returned my call and said that since my blood work came back normal, he had 'nothing else to offer' me. Isn't an Infectious Disease physician supposed to be the one to try to figure things out? He ran one set of tests and quit. And now it is too late to call my Primary Care physician back and it's a 3-day weekend. As an Allied Health professional, myself, I find this appalling.

September 25th, 2017