Internists, Infectious Disease Specialist (virus, bacteria, parasites)
Video profile
East Dallas
N TX Infectious Disease Consult
3409 Worth St
Ste 710
Dallas, TX 75246
214-823-2533
Locations and availability (5)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  show details
by B S on May 30th, 2013

Very caring, friendly, professional, polite, patient & loving Doctor,makes you feel like you are his top priority, always very willing to help, will always treat you with great respect. I strongly recommend him to anyone who needs quality treatment

|  Best doctor around!!!  |  show details
Nov 15th, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Berhe since 2006. He is very helpfull and will go above and beyond his duties to try and figure and what is wrong. I stayed sick for 2 years before seeing him and he properly diagnosed me and treated me right!! Now im not sick as much. I have Job syndrome. His nurse Nicole is very sweet and helpfull too. As soon as I feel I am starting to get sick I just call and they get me in with in 24 hours. Very good place and highly recommend!!!

|  Horrible Care  |  show details
Sep 1st, 2012

I was referred thru the Baylor ER due to a lingering illness after a recent trip to Asia. I got a quick appointment. In the office he was very brisk and I had to call him back to listen to my questions. Neither he nor his office staff returned my calls regarding lab work or Diagnostic Plan questions. When a week later I was feeling much worse, my primary care physician deferred to Dr. Berhe and told me to call him even though it was the weekend. His answering service said he would call back within 20 min. An hour later, I called again. Finally he returned my call and said that since my blood work came back normal, he had 'nothing else to offer' me. Isn't an Infectious Disease physician supposed to be the one to try to figure things out? He ran one set of tests and quit. And now it is too late to call my Primary Care physician back and it's a 3-day weekend. As an Allied Health professional, myself, I find this appalling.