Dr. Mhaidi Elmedkhar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mhaidi Elmedkhar?

Binge Eating Disorder

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Mhaidi Elmedkhar?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 24th, 2016

I liked the DR. and the way he explained everything to me.

January 27th, 2016

Very easy to schedule an appointment. If I'm sick, I can come in on the same day!

September 10th, 2015

superb physician

Dr. ElMedkhar is very attentive and personable. After dealing with countless doctors that seemed to have no patience and empathy, Dr. E made me realize there truly are caring and thoughtful doctors out there still. He takes his time to listen to my symptoms and history, and is almost always accurate in diagnosing my illness or problem. He is persistent in making sure the trust between the doctor and patient is strong.

November 14th, 2011

I am currently experiencing an episode of something very painful that this doctor does not seem to buy as something serious or worth investigating. When I told him another doctor's recommendation of getting a CT scan, he said he would send me, but that the scan would not show anything. He told me that I was "overly concerned". The scan showed a heart abnormality. This may or may not be causing my symptoms, but when I asked if I should see a cardiologist about this, he said I could but didn't need to.

June 2nd, 2011

I recently left the practice of Dr Elmedkhar, and walked out with saddened and frustrated tears, I went to his practice three to four times, and each time was misdiagnosed: 3 of which were very serious issues that he didn't look into nor cared to even observe. One of which I had a cesarean section (c-section-child having to be cut out of your belly) anyways my stitches ripped. I told him I thought something was very wrong and he said to "Take acetaminophen(Tylenol) and lay in bed and I would be fine"!!! HELLO!!!! (He didn't care to listen to anything I said,as if I wasn't even speaking!) I will NEVER EVER Put my health nor my 1 yr old daughter, husband, let alone anyone I know go to that man. He SHOULD NOT have a medical license; It wouldn't surprise me if he didn't. (I am no where near racist) but another thing that makes all of this even worse is that he can't even really speak English let alone understand it being said to him. Please for the love of your health don't go to this man. PLEASE!?!?!!

May 19th, 2011

Sometimes I have to wonder whether this guy is actually a doctor. My sincere opinion is he is incompitent.

October 22nd, 2009

He misdiagnosed me and didn't listen as I was describing my symptoms. Every time I said it was one thing, he said it was something else. The more I tried to explain or clarify, the more he insisted he was right. He dismissed everything I said, as if he "knew better". I continued to have symptoms and sought a second opinion from a specialist. It turns out I was right! The specialist diagnosed me fairly easily, this was not a tough call. Thank goodness I sought a second opinion before my illness became much more serious.

June 23rd, 2017