A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mhamad Jibrini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mhamad Jibrini, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mhamad Jibrini, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Jibrini graduated from University Of Aleppo.
Dr. Jibrini has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center Grant County
- St Elizabeth Medical Center Covington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mhamad Jibrini MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mhamad Jibrini practice?
- Dr. Mhamad Jibrini has 1 office location.
Dr. Mhamad Jibrini practices Internal Medicine near Florence, KY.
See Florence Internists.