inactive

Mhammad Semrin Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 22nd, 2016
I would not recommend this doctor to anyone. He was the absolute worst doctor I have EVER been to in my entire life. Horrible bed side manner, horrible diagnoses. He has told me numerous times the pain I experience is "all in my head" when I have diagnoses of real diseases that cause actual pain. If I new what he would have done to me I would have NEVER gone to him! You would think since he is a pediatric gastroenterologist he would have some sense of bed side manner, but no he verbally abused me by telling me this pain I experience is all in my head (when I have proper diagnoses) and he said a lot of other horrible things to me. If you are looking into this doctor for yourself or especially a child I would stop looking into him you deserve better care than him. I would hate for someone else to go through what I have.

November 22nd, 2014
Best Doctor I've ever come across
Dr Semrin is an angel! His analysis and quick thinking saved my daughter's life. He is exactly the kind of doctor you want. The kind who relies on his experience and analysis of an INDIVIDUAL child, not what a text book he read said something "should" be. I brought my child to him for a specific GI problem. He was concerned about several other issues he pulled out of me (I wasn't aware were relevant) and ordered bloodwork based on what I described that morning. He personally called me hours after we left and had us go to the ER to get much needed blood transfusions for my baby. I had no idea! If he hadn't done his due diligence, we may have lost my daughter. He is an a gift from God! The whole staff, from check in, to doctor, to having her blood taken was so patient and kind. They talked to my daughter like she was a person (imagine!) instead of just talking to me about her. I highly recommend Dr Semrin for any GI problems, and apparently more, as was in our case.

August 27th, 2013
Outstanding doctor for complicated case
My son was born with a catastrophic syndrome and does not swallow. Dr. Semrin has been our pediatric GI doctor since my son was 3 months old and continues to be the best doctor for my son's condition now that my son is almost 3 yrs. old. Dr. Semrin came highly regarded. He actually LISTENS to my input and then talks through any options and sets out a plan to solve very serious problems. I can't begin to tell you how relieved I feel knowing Dr. Semrin is taking care of my son as he would his own. He truly cares. Sometimes in a busy hospital setting we may have to wait a bit longer, but Dr. Semrin is worth it!

April 15th, 2011
Excellent doctor
Dr. Semrin does not jump to surgical solutions. He thinks through other options first. He studies your case.

April 5th, 2011
God send!
Dr, Semrin was a answer to a pray for us! My son had been diagnosed with crohns disease when he was 13. We had another doctor but less than a year into it,my son kept getting sick and test after test, nothing was found. We saw it was the treatment that was causing this but our doctor refused to see it so we had to find another doctor(which was not easy). We happen to luck upon Dr.Semrin and got in to see him rather quick. He got my son on the right treatment and found that my son had been having allergic reactions to the medicine he had been on prior to his new one. Dr. Semrin gave my son his life back! He is a healthy 16 year old now and back in school after being out for almost 2 years! We owe it ti Dr.Semrin and his team! If my whole family could have him as our family doctor we would! He's awesome!!!!! I highly recommend him!!!!