A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mhd Heder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mhd Heder is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mhd Heder, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Heder has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph's Hospital-Milwaukee
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - Elmbrook Memorial
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - St Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mhd Kher Heder MD is a male Neurologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Mhd K. Heder practice?
- Dr. Mhd Heder has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mhd Heder practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Neurologists.