A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mhd Heder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mhd Heder is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mhd Heder, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Heder has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph's Hospital-Milwaukee
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - Elmbrook Memorial
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - St Joseph Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Heder accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 14 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mhd K. Heder practice?
Dr. Mhd Heder practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Neurologists.