A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mheir Doursounian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mheir Doursounian, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Doursounian graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Doursounian has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente San Jose Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mheir Doursounian MD is a male Urologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Mheir Doursounian practice?
- Dr. Mheir Doursounian has 1 office location.
Dr. Mheir Doursounian practices Urology near San Jose, CA.
See San Jose Urologists.