A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mi-Kyoung Song:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mi-Kyoung Song, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Song graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Song has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Espanola Hospital
- Heart Hospital of New Mexico
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mi-Kyoung Song MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mi-Kyoung Song practice?
- Dr. Mi-Kyoung Song has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mi-Kyoung Song practices Ophthalmology near Albuquerque, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington, NM and Santa Fe, NM.
See Albuquerque Ophthalmologists.