A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mi-Kyoung Song:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mi-Kyoung Song, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Song graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Song has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Heart Hospital of New Mexico
- West Mesa Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Song accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 2 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 2 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico - 3 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mi-Kyoung Song practice?
Dr. Mi-Kyoung Song practices Ophthalmology near Albuquerque, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington, NM and Santa Fe, NM.
See Albuquerque Ophthalmologists.