Dr. Mia Branch Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Posted on February 27th, 2015

She is one ofthe best doc i have through out my pregnancy and delivery.

Posted on July 20th, 2012

The best

Should have listened to my friends

Posted on January 22nd, 2010

Dr. Branch left me waiting in the paper gown for 45 minutes - no good reason, she was just late for work. Also was argumentative, uncooperative and unwilling to help. I was warned about Dr. Branch by my friends, should have listened. That will be the last time I give "the benefit of the doubt".

Doctor's Response

Ms. Balsamo, The life and schedule of an obstetrician is very unpredictable. I am sorry that you had to wait, however please understand that it is not been my practice to be "just late for work". As to the rest- at this time I don't recall the circumstances, but can only say that at times a patient's wants, needs and expectations do no line up with clinical standards, I am also sorry that you felt I was unable to help you, but it is my norm to practice evidence based medicine practically and safely.

Posted on November 28th, 2015