Clinical Trials, ABFP Board Certified

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
The Best EVER!!! So Kind and Really Thorough show details The Best EVER!!! So Kind and Really Thorough
by Carrie P. on Jan 25th, 2013

This is the best doctor I have ever been to. Her staff are so responsive. They Immediately put me at ease. She explained my blood pressure and exactly how to monitor it. I d idn't feel rushed or judged. After starting meds, she called me at home to check on me. Have sent my entire family to her and they all love her.

Truly Impressed show details Truly Impressed
Jan 26th, 2012

She took an hour to explain and educate me thoroughly about ADHD. I learned more about my child in that hour that I have in 4 years of internet, books and reading. She completely understood my son and the issues I was dealing with. And her tips and tricks work. My son totally trusts her. She talks to them on a teen's level.

Fantastic Doctor and Staff show details Fantastic Doctor and Staff
Mar 15th, 2011

Dr. Moon only does drug trials - but she was totally thorough and really took time to understand me. The staff is super nice. They call you and treat you like a real person. The labs and tests were way beyond what I've ever gotten from my regular doctors. Top level care. The office is really nice too. Totally unexpected from a strip plaza in Wildomar.

Smart and Caring Doctor show details Smart and Caring Doctor
Feb 18th, 2011

She is the only one after four years of tests and specialists including an opthamologist, neurologist and my regular doctor to find out what was causing my blurred vision. She really listened and Now I am getting better with the right meds. Really kind and caring and knows her stuff!

exceptional show details exceptional
Oct 6th, 2010

best doctor I ever had.very knowledgeable and caring.

FAbulous Doctor show details FAbulous Doctor
Sep 7th, 2009

REally knew her stuff. Part of a big group of doctors. Wish she had a private practice. Heard she left this office. Very kind and took the time.