Learn more about Dr. Mia Robinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mia Robinson is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Robinson
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Robinson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mia Robinson, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Robinson graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Robinson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Piedmont Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mia Janice Robinson MD is a female Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mia J. Robinson practice?
- Dr. Mia Robinson has 1 office location.
Dr. Mia Robinson practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Psychiatrists.