A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mia Robinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mia Robinson is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Robinson
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Robinson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mia Robinson, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Robinson graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Robinson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Piedmont Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mia Janice Robinson MD is a female Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mia J. Robinson practice?
- Dr. Mia Robinson has 1 office location.
Dr. Mia Robinson practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Psychiatrists and Atlanta Geriatric Doctors.