Learn more about Dr. Mia Robinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mia Robinson is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Robinson
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Robinson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mia Robinson, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Robinson graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Robinson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Piedmont Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mia Janice Robinson MD is a female Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mia J. Robinson practice?
- Dr. Mia Robinson has 1 office location.
Dr. Mia Robinson practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Psychiatrists and Atlanta Geriatric Doctors.