Dr. Mia White Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mia White?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Dissatisfied

May 23rd, 2016

Absolutely no correct information

I still don't know what she could possibly do for me. The whole process at Kaiser is a mystery. I was assigned to her, but have no idea of what for beyond the fact that I am "elder"

May 3rd, 2016

Extremely Destructive. She posts being a Geriatric (Elder) Specialist. Since when? Since getting Poor Reviews from the general population? Maybe because the Elderly aren't online to give the Horrible Reviews she deserves?

February 4th, 2012

kept looking at her computer monitor

never returned calls;the Asian doctor covering for her was more responsive,compassioate;sorry his tour ended.

February 4th, 2012

The Lazy, Pig Woman of Doctors

Dr Mia Robinson is the kind of doctor that gives stand up comics material to bash affirmative action. She is lazy and incompetent. She would prescribe me tons of medication and then not follow up with me when I began having dangerous side effects. I could not get appointments when I was on the verge of a nervous breakdown. Fortunately, one of Kaiser's REAL doctors saw how sick I was and helped me. I had to be admitted to an in-patient rehabilitation program because Dr Mia Robinson's apathy towards patients. I think she only became a doctor so that she can get paid a lot and have a prescription pad.

August 5th, 2011

Detached, terrible follow-ups

I chose Dr. Robinson because she seemed to have a solid educational background. She was nice enough, but in the few times I spoke with her, I found her to be detached and slightly apathetic ("Here's another ADHD person..." kind of attitude), which might be why she's a psychiatrist and not any sort of psychologist or therapist. I've done my research on ADHD, and at least she didn't say anything contradictory, but she didn't say anything that was particularly useful either.I've met with other psychologists and psychiatrists, and so I know what a better experience is like. I didn't mind the detachment as much, because I was educated enough to know what was useful and what wasn't, and I got the prescription from her as needed.However, I'm still astonished at the terrible follow-ups. I sent 2-3 messages to her over the course of a month about changing my medication, and I didn't hear back any of those times. I thought I was being nice by waiting a week between calls (instead of the 2 days Kaiser suggested), but I think that was unwise as nothing changed. Even after following up with Kaiser and sending a message to the "Emergency Nurse," I haven't heard back.As such, I've moved forward with finding another psychiatrist, one I hope is slightly more interested in dialog with the patient and far better with the follow-ups.

March 13th, 2015