Dr. Mia Singleton-Ben Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Mia Singleton-Ben?

Worst doctor I have ever seen then she is a ped doc she is rude never on time and a very prejudice person I would not let her treat my dog

Posted on April 22nd, 2017

Rude acts like everyone owes her and she is prejudice

Dr Ben

Posted on February 10th, 2016

I switched to Dr. Ben because she is an awesome Dr. . My only regret for switching is her staff. They are very unprofessional and to say they work in medical field and professional status they NEVER answer the phone and it's always a run around just to schedule an appointment because of it. They so ruid and unprofessional I don't know where she found those people but I think Dr. Ben wouldn't loose so much patients if she had a whole new staff. !!!

Posted on August 22nd, 2015

Best Doctor !

Dr Mia Ben

Posted on April 23rd, 2014

Very good doctor and good treatment but the wait time is unbelievable I mean I never leave without sitting more then 2 hours not to mention staff is very unprofessional 😞

Great Dr.

Posted on August 11th, 2012

Dr.Ben is a fabulous doctor. She has been my kids dr. for 12 years. she is very thorough, treats her patients as her own, very respectful, and courtesy. her staff is very professional, and considerate. Great doctor.

Horrible Staff

Posted on March 21st, 2012

Dr. Ben is a terrific Doctor - Her staff is NOT!!! Rude - Obnoxious, and that's being nice. Thier attitudes need severe adjustment. Dr. Ben, I'd rethink my staff if I were you. You could do alot better. Also, the tattos on the guy at the receptionist desk. How professional is that?I've been to health clinics with better service, and that's not saying much!

Posted on August 12th, 2011

Your a horrible dr. I dont see how moms can take their kids to you. Im so glad i swapped my child to someone else!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep Up The Good Work

Posted on November 24th, 2010

I think that you are doing a great job. I am very satisfied with the treatment that you give my son who is one of your patients. I alos like that you take time to answer a lot of questions that i my have since i am a first time mom. Thank You.

Posted on April 22nd, 2017