Dr Ben show details Dr Ben
by Mother of 2 on Feb 10th, 2016

I switched to Dr. Ben because she is an awesome Dr. . My only regret for switching is her staff. They are very unprofessional and to say they work in medical field and professional status they NEVER answer the phone and it's always a run around just to schedule an appointment because of it. They so ruid and unprofessional I don't know where she found those people but I think Dr. Ben wouldn't loose so much patients if she had a whole new staff. !!!

Aug 22nd, 2015

Best Doctor !

Dr Mia Ben show details Dr Mia Ben
Apr 23rd, 2014

Very good doctor and good treatment but the wait time is unbelievable I mean I never leave without sitting more then 2 hours not to mention staff is very unprofessional 😞

Great Dr. show details Great Dr.
Aug 11th, 2012

Dr.Ben is a fabulous doctor. She has been my kids dr. for 12 years. she is very thorough, treats her patients as her own, very respectful, and courtesy. her staff is very professional, and considerate. Great doctor.

Horrible Staff show details Horrible Staff
Mar 21st, 2012

Dr. Ben is a terrific Doctor - Her staff is NOT!!! Rude - Obnoxious, and that's being nice. Thier attitudes need severe adjustment. Dr. Ben, I'd rethink my staff if I were you. You could do alot better. Also, the tattos on the guy at the receptionist desk. How professional is that?I've been to health clinics with better service, and that's not saying much!

Aug 11th, 2011

Your a horrible dr. I dont see how moms can take their kids to you. Im so glad i swapped my child to someone else!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep Up The Good Work show details Keep Up The Good Work
by Lakriesha S. Ben on Nov 24th, 2010

I think that you are doing a great job. I am very satisfied with the treatment that you give my son who is one of your patients. I alos like that you take time to answer a lot of questions that i my have since i am a first time mom. Thank You.