A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mia Swartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mia Swartz is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mia Swartz, MD, MS is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pelvic Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Swartz graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Swartz has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Evergreen Healthcare
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mia Swartz MD and MS is a female Urologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Mia Swartz practice?
- Dr. Mia Swartz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mia Swartz practices Urology near Issaquah, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Seattle, WA.
See Issaquah Urologists.