A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Miae Oh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Miae Oh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Oh
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Oh Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Oh graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Oh has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Doylestown Hospital
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Miae Oh MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Allergy.
- Where does Dr. Miae Oh practice?
- Dr. Miae Oh has 1 office location.
Dr. Miae Oh practices Allergy & Immunology and Allergy near Carlisle, PA.
See Carlisle Allergists.