Dr. Mian Daud MD Patient Reviews

1.0

no change

October 6th, 2014
I have to say that was the worst doctor's visit of my entire life. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone because he treated me with disrespect, was incredibly unprofessional, condescending and downright rude. I left in tears, and I hope that no one has the same experience as me; however, judging by the online reviews, many other patients share my dissatisfaction. I cannot believe with his terrible bedside manner and the way in which he insulted my integrity regarding my injury, that he still has a license. I received two other opinions from other doctors, thankfully, and I will be able to receive the treatment and diagnosis that Dr. Daud was unable to provide me during my visit, due to his lack of listening skills, respect and desire to help people recover. Unbelievable, still in shock from some of the comments he made during my appointment.

August 9th, 2013
WARNING! DO NOT USE THIS DOCTOR
MY WIFE TOOK MY 3 YEAR OLD SON AND OUR 7 MONTH OLD DAUGHTER, SHE TRIED TO BE EXTRA POLITE. SHE CALLED ME AS SOON AS SHE LEFT, SAYING HE WAS VERY RUDE & CONDESCENDING TO ME. HORRIBLE BEDSIDE MANNER & ON THE WAY OUT HE TELLS MY 3YR OLD SON TO GO HOME AND THROW THE TENNIS BALL IN THE HOUSE AND BREAK A WINDOW B/C MY WIFE WAS IGNORING HIM AS SHE LEFT. EVEN OUR PHARMACY KNEW WHO HE WAS AND SAID OTHERS HAVE COMPLAINED ABOUT HIM IN THE PAST! THANK GOD HE WAS ONLY FILLING IN FOR OUR PEDIATRICIAN. HE RUNS A WALK-IN CLINIC BECAUSE HE CAN'T KEEP HIS PATIENTS.

May 29th, 2008
He's horrible! In my opinion he should not be licensed !
He is extremely rude, greedy and won't follow up. Ignored my calls with questions about an antibiotic and let me go over 36 with an antibiotic that was making me horribly ill. Wouldn't return my calls. Kept on hold forever and each time they acted like they didn't know what was going on. Thinks he's God.