A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mian Mushtaq:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mian Mushtaq is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mian Mushtaq, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Mushtaq graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Mushtaq has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Salem Hospital
- Floyd Memorial Hospital & Health Serv
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mian Mushtaq MD is a male Hematologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Hematology, Infectious Disease, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Mian Mushtaq practice?
- Dr. Mian Mushtaq has 7 office locations.
Dr. Mian Mushtaq practices Hematology, Infectious Disease, and Medical Oncology near Jeffersonville, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Louisville, KY and New Albany, IN.
See Jeffersonville Hematologists, Jeffersonville Infectious Disease Doctors, and Jeffersonville Oncologists.