A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Miao Li:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Miao Li, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Li graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Li has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Legacy Salmon Creek Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Miao Li MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Miao Li practice?
- Dr. Miao Li has 3 office locations.
Dr. Miao Li practices Internal Medicine near Vancouver, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Battle Ground, WA.
See Vancouver Internists.